So today is the second of may. Two years ago, me and R got together. So if we had stayed together, we would have been together for 2 years today. Its really sad and I didnt even see him all day at school but maybe thats a good thing because if I had I would have said something and he would either have ignored me or told me to go die. Thats how much he loves me.
The boy Im seeing doesnt seem too into me right now. I dont know, maybe he just doesnt think I like him. So Im meeting up with the hockey player instead. I know thats stupid, but hell, hes hot and sweet and seriously persistent. I could use the kind of boy who doesnt go away until I make him. And not even then.
Only thing is... he doesnt pick up on hints at all. Hes like a dog, you hit him he yelps and then licks your face again.
Im really into that other boy, but its somehow just not happening. I like him, and he tells me he likes me too, but hes being really, I dont know, hes just distancing himself to me a lot.
Maybe I should be a bit more pushy. Giving him space sure doesnt work.
x
/E
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar