Today was quote ok.
Aside from the fact that my throat is aching a LOT and I look like a hamster from my cheeks swelling, I'm pretty fine.
I saw F! Yay! She was allowed out for an hour only, but still, it was great. We did our usual thing of talking casually, no hystericality, not much insane laughter, but I still really enjoy just coexisting with her.
Then S was a bit sad so I met up with him and then Y called and came to meet us. They both smoked insane amounts and we found one of those huge bugs which they proceeded to throw at each other and hit with a pet bottle. When they lost the bug they started kicking the bottle around instead.
And my dad came here. We just sat and had tea, and we're having lunch tomorrow too. It's gonna be 34°... aarrgh. I can't take that kind of heat, I'm swedish. Beads of sweat break out on my forehead. Attractive, huh?
Now I kinda really need to sleep.
x
/E
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar