onsdag 2 mars 2011

Now

"Money may not buy happyness, but I'd rather cry in a jaguar than on a bus."

So I've decided that I'm gona make my life take a positive turn.
I started by having dinner, not skipping it and ending up stress eating anything I feel like. And then I went jogging. I suppose I could have worked more on my LaP, but otherwise it was quite a good day.
I havn't had time to do so much sports lately, and with the stress eating and all, it shows. But the holidays are coming up and then I'll have time to regroup on this front.
I contacted a nutritionist today, be proud of me. I usually think they're kindof scary, but I should really review my eating habits. It's mostly like nothing for ages and then loads at one time.

And what goes better with a positive turn of habits than something to reward yourself?
Such as a date with a very sweet boy who just accidentially entered my life last saturday to completely dominate my mind and leaving me unable to think of anything but him.

Now I'm gona go sleep or something. Hahahhahaha no don't think of that in a dirty way.

x
/E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar