"Life has a strage way of giving you exactly what you want. And then making you pay, dearly."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3aWrmCO84
Watch the clip until the end or you wont get it.
Does that ever happen to you? Because it does to me, daily.
I'm so proud of me for going to sports today!
Was very made fun of today by the boys because of last saturday. Appearently I'm only allowed to be intersted in sex when there's no actual boy involved, leaving the possibility for them being the boy. Atleast that's what I think.
No, no, I didn't do it. I still havn't actually slept with anyone since I broke up with R. Regrettably. Not because of him or anything, just I can't say I love being without it. Still, I insist on being picky. At some point playing by yourself isn't good enough anymore...
Talked to R today actually, although I don't think he was too enthusiastic about it. I got a hug at least.
Now I have to replaint my nails and get ready for my game.
Remember kids(in the words of Pablo):
There's a first thing for everything.
x
/E
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar