So I've been stress eating and it's been leading to a gain of 2kg. At first I was freaking out, but now I've realized that it's acually mostly added on to my chest. As I was becoming more muscled over the summer I noticed, to my great disappointment, that I lost fat in that area too... So I guess this isn't a bad thing. No one is attracted to a skeleton anyways ^^.
I've been feeling a little homesick. I don't know, I somehow long for the shallowness I feel when I land in my hometown. I get the urge to join in with the natives and drink tremendous amounts of vodka and hook up with boys who wear lacoste and comb their hair back... And the girls are beautiful, no lie about that.
I really like my class. I don't know if I've said so before. I know I make fun of them, but there's something special about hanging out with nerds. Just today I was standing around with them and they were talking about some latin verb conjugation or something and I understood less than zero but I felt like I was smart just standing there. At least my knowledge of vocabulary is likely to expand in their presence. And maybe it's because I'm a nerd too, or because I don't feel like I need to impress them, but I can walk up to practically any person in my class and initiate a conversation without it being akward.
Now with Paulina gone (exchange 6 months) I was worried I woudln't really have anyone to hang out with, but then I realized that I havn't actually been hanging out with her at all lately. Somehow we all just drift, we have our seats, our timetable, the places we go for lunch... and who you're next to is just random. Of cause I like some people better than others, and some not at all, but somehow we're all eqal. It's like you take your normal class, erase the "cool kids", erase the bullies, erase the sports freaks, and we're the ones left.
The front-row kids basically.
But sometimes they surprise me. Like when you notice that the nerdiest boy in the world, who you assumed was not a sexual being at all, is staring at your chest. I don't get insulted by that, it's my fault if I wear something with cleavage(I tend to avoid that anyways because Sascha has developed a fun game...), I find it extremely amusing.
So I suppose thats all for tonight. I'm gona go shower now....
Dream about me ;)
x
/E
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar