lördag 19 februari 2011

Lavender

"Beauty is in the eye of the admirer"

Yesterday I found that Karolin was in town so I impulsively met up with her in the city after 10... like a no-sex booty call haha. She used to live here and we were great friends, spend basically every weekend sleeping over at eachothers house and then the days at the stables, but then I met R and stopped horseback riding and somehow we just drifted apart. Either way, it was great to catch up with her again, we een talked about me visiting her in Paris.

So now I'm avoiding homework by watching the OC, starting at the very beginning. Bejamin Mckenzie may be a horrible actor, but he's so worth drooling over. Along with Chance Crawforn and Benjamin Barnes he tops my top 3 hottest actors list... actually, I didn't have a list, I just made it up right now. Still.

I'm leaving in an hour to go watch Keegans game. Should be fun, hockeys reall growing on me. Afterwards I'm going to this thing with some people from my bball club, I havn't been before but I've heard it's supposed to be fun.

And I got new shoes today! Shoes are an other one of my passions. When people first walk in to my room they may be stunned by how many pairs of shoes are on the floor... until I explain that those are just the ones that don't fit in my shoe drawer.

x
/E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar