söndag 11 september 2011

Butch?

Have I mentioned that girls who lean slightly in the non-straight direction tent to have a thing for me? Hell yes, I'm bragging. I mean, I'm not sure either if it's a compliment or insult, but it's really flattering!
Got this major vibe from a waitress the other day...
A boy in my class told me not so long ago that he can imagine me as "that kind of girl". Whatever that's supposed to mean.
The truth is, I like dick. No question about it. Anything beyond kissing a girl is out of the question (ew).
But I flirt a lot, even with people I'm not seriously interested in, and that goes for girls and boys.
And if someone flirts with me, I flirt back. Sexual tension is a bonding thing to me.

And OMFG I'm so curious about this other blog P mentions! MUST HAVE LINK.

x
/E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar