I have not been in switzerland for little more than 24 hours. Last night was awesome =) Went out with L.E. to this concert thing after pre drinking at the rhine, spent most of the early evening with L.M. Her and me basically took turns in hooking up with 2 boys who were there, and pretty paired off once arriving to L.G.s house. The funny thing is that I was impressed with a hickey on "her" boys neck, before realizing that I was the one who made it. I have my trademark, hehe.
What sucks though is that S.K. is mad at me. I guess that night was the last drop. I may be wrong, but it seems logical that hes pissed off that I hook up with his friends and not with him. But come on, thats not a legitimate reason to break off a friendship, which is what he told me he wanted to do... with words like "He deserved better than you", "Youre insulting me like this", "You need to start controlling yourself", "This just proves that youre the kind of person I dont want to be friends with".
Well the way he acted last night proves that hes the kind of person I dont want to be friends with either. At least not when he acts like that. Its not okay to assume being friends with me will result in sex, Im a flirty person and I didnt treat him any differently than anyone else. He has no right to tell me who I cant hook up with, even if it is his friend. I should be mad at him back, because I didnt do anything wrong and its not my fault he gets jealous. But I cant. I just want to cry at his feet until he forgives me.
If youre reading this, know that youre not less meaningful because to me because I dont let you into my pants, its the other way around actually. <3
x
/E
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar