måndag 15 oktober 2012

When two people ...

 When two people end up laying next to each other, very closely, things happen. Especially when he lays so closely that I can feel perfectly what's happening to him.
I like that he's modest. I like that he covers up a body that looks like it came out of a catalogue with clothes you'd find at your closest hardware shop. I like that he knows practical things, and that he gets all caught up in explaining them to me. I like how he fixes things rather than replacing them without a second thought.
I like the way he looks at me.
I like that he actually believes that he needs to reassure me now that he likes me because he told me once that he didn't have feelings for me. As if I can't tell.
He sat next to me in the kitchen one morning and he looked at me like he'd like to stay sitting next to me for the next 50 years to come.
Of course I'm not saying that I'm considering that. You know me,  I can't even hold hands with someone in public without getting uncomfortable, no matter whether I like them or not. I'm just saying I'd like to end up with someone like him.
He's amazing without making a big deal out of himself.
The perfect balance of rude and humble, and if he'd happen to brag about something, you can be sure that he can back it up times a thousand.
And he's sexy as fuck.
I'd go on describing how he licks pussy like he had practiced for centuries but then I'll just get all wound up ;) and I need to sleep now.

Sweet dreams. I'm getting up in 3 hours.

x
/E


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar